How goes it?

 



Thank you everyone that donated. I am on the last month of my fines. I am alone in FL now with 3 dogs and 2 cats. It's been a long Summer. If I could get a few more donations this month it would be excellent. Then I plan to stop asking for donations for a while. My Fines had to be paid or go to the big house for a first offense misdemeanor. Thus the urgency. I have a job he is once again late paying me. Looking for other ways to make bread. Thanks those who donated and if you can one more time please do it will save my gooch from jail. =) Love you all God Bless and thank you for your support of ChurchofMabusRadio.com You can use Go Fund me or one of these other methods. Thank you. Keep me in your prayers. 


Alms for the poor... and the paranormal.


💸 GoFundMe: https://gofund.me/d63290cd1


⚡ Zelle: 850-272-2687


🛸 PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Ufofiend


💰 Cash App: $JefferyPritchett777


🌐 ChurchOfMabusRadio.com


"Keeping the weird alive... one bowl of kibble and one radio show at a time."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desperately NEED your help!

ALMS FOR THE POOR... AND THE POOR DECISIONS THAT LED US HERE.